Take Your First Shots...
About The Course
When it comes to learning
about shooting and firearms ownership, not knowing how or where
to start can be an intimidating hurdle. The biggest challenge
for new shooters is getting started.
First Shots makes getting
started in shooting very easy -- and, best of all, it's free.
At a First Shots seminar,
- An educational introduction to the safe and recreational use of firearms
- A clear understanding of the local requirements for owning and purchasing a firearm
- Individual and group training
- A rundown of shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest
- A chance to give shooting a try!
The are no prerequisites for taking this course. Just a good
attitude and a willingness to learn.
Students will receive feedback on the live-fire exercise and
a course certificate upon successful completion of the lessons.
Instructor: Joel Parks
- NRA Basic Pistol
- NRA Personal Protection In the Home
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home
- Concealed Carry Instructor (Missouri, Florida)
Also taught by Joe Tator and Frank Obarr
Class Fees: NO CHARGE
Class Times: 7:00-10:00pm