Prior to using Top
Gun's Indoor Range Facility, the following rules must be read.
Once they have been read, you will be asked to sign a document
stating that the rules have been read and are understood.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions if you do not
fully understand one of these rules.
Top Gun Indoor Range does not accept reservations for our shooting lanes and shooting lanes are on a first-come, first-served basis. If the Range is busy and we have a waiting list, we will limit the lane rental to one (1) hour to accommodate our customers.
When there is no Range Officer on duty inside the range, all
shooters are expected to know, adhere to, and help enforce
range rules. If you observe a violation of these range rules,
please bring it to the attention of any staff member and we
will take corrective action. It is our goal to have a completely
safe range for you to enjoy every visit. Thank you from the
Staff and management!
UNCASE AND UNHOLSTER ALL GUNS IN THE SHOOTING STALLS ONLY.
NO GUNS ARE ALLOWED BEHIND THE STALLS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
2. When finished firing, unload & case your gun prior
to leaving the shooting stall.
3. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while
on the range.
4. Always keep firearms unloaded and keep your finger off
the trigger until you are in the booth and ready to shoot.
5. If you have a jammed or malfunctioning firearm, place the
gun on the bench with the barrel pointed downrange. Then,
ask range personnel for assistance. DO NOT BRING THE FIREARM
INTO THE RETAIL AREA.
6. Do not hand a loaded firearm to another person. Place the
firearm on the shooting bench and allow them to pick the firearm
up from the bench.
7. We recommend only 1 firearm at a time be uncased in the
shooting stall. This is just a recommendation to reduce confusion
with different ammo calibers.
8. Commands issued by range staff must be followed immediately.
When the command CEASE FIRE is given: STOP SHOOTING immediately
and REMOVE your finger from the trigger; keep the gun POINTED
DOWN RANGE; WAIT for further instructions from range personnel.
9. Tracer, armor piercing, steel, and military surplus ammo
is not allowed on the range. “Use only the correct ammunition
for your firearm. Factory ammunition is preferred. Hand loaded
ammunition must adhere to manufacturer specification. NO HOT
LOADS will be permitted. Range personnel may deny the use
of non-factory ammo at any time.
10. All shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by
a parent / Legal Guardian at all times on the range.
11. Three people maximum are allowed per lane—other guests
must remain in the retail area and can watch on the HD monitors.
12. No one is permitted forward of the firing line at any
13. Top Gun reserves the right to deny the use of targets
on the range that may be deemed offensive or unsafe.
14. Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level,
to ensure that your shot strikes the backstop and not the
floor, ceiling, or target carrier.
15. Shooting at anything other than your own target is prohibited
and will subject you to removal from the range.
16. Firing a shot that results in damage to any range equipment
may result in a repair fee and your removal from the range.
17. Food, tobacco, and beverages, are not allowed on the range.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the range and retail area.
18. There is no drawing from holsters.
19. Use of Pistol Grip only Shotguns is prohibited.
20. Report all violations of range rules to the Range Safety
21. Top Gun Shooting Sports reserves the right to refuse service
to any individual who, in our judgment, would endanger the
safety of our staff or patrons. Any unsafe conduct may result
in immediate dismissal from the range without refund.
22. Top Gun’s bullet traps are designed to handle handgun
and rifle calibers up to 3600 Feet Per Second. Certain calibers
of rifles exceed this velocity. If you are unsure if your
firearm may be shot on the range, please ask a Range Officer
23. The use of Top Gunís Range Facility for commercial or training use must be
approved by range personnel prior to entering the range facility.
sure your firearm is safe to operate, and know how to use
it safely. Please see a range officer if you have any questions.